CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Peyton!











Heres our pretty Peyton LaVelle. She is such a sweet baby. Fastest labor ever. Got to the hospital at 9:15 had her at 9:45. So nuts. I couldnt believe it when I literally pushed 3 times and she was here! David keeps teasing me and calling me a pioneer woman because ONCE AGAIN I didnt get to get an epidural. But this time it was SO much better. I guess only being in labor for 30 minutes helps. Im a little freaked out what will happen next time around. Wouldnt it be awful to be one of those stories you hear about where you have your baby in the car?! ack! So everything went great, totally not as planned, but so much better. We are doing great and love our new little Peyton!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

My only question is just who goes to the hospital and has a baby 20 minutes later? I guess you just weren't ever meant to experience the epidural. Although I'm sure it would have been nice with Ky!

I'm so glad that she is here. Congrats. I hope she is a good sleeper for you! If you're lucky, she'll take after her big sister! Love you! I sure wish I was closer so I could come over and love on that sweet baby girl!

Monica&Kevin said...

Congratulations!! She's a doll.

Michelle said...

The little picture of you sweetie in the pink bow is so darling. She is beautiful..

Mommy Madness said...

CONGRATS!! She's beautiful! Lucky you to have a fast labor.

Read and Camille King said...

yuppie!!!! iam so happy for you, you little pioneer woman!! your anccestors would be so proud. (lol) seriously, yea!!! i cant wait to meet her one day. good job.

Kaili McKay said...

Peyton is SO beautiful!!! I can't believe you have a post already, you are super mommy! holy cow stace...30 min!!! Pioneer FOR SURE, haha. Did you endure contractions at home first for awhile or did the whole shebang really only take that long??!! 'cause thats amazing! I can't wait to see more of her, congrats to you guys!

Michelle said...

She's adorable! Love the name and love her. :) Congrats.

proudmamablogga said...

Peyton is so beautiful! I love her already! I need your address. I will get it from you on facebook.